Thursday, August 02, 2007

Flash - a-ah - saviour of the universe

Right now I'm getting my head around programming (or should I say "building") with Flash. It's quite different to writing games in C - I think the biggest hurdle is getting used to the idea of movie clips and converting graphics and stuff to symbols.

Anyway, I'm sure it will all be second nature within a week or two. First up I will be converting a Brainiversity activity over to a web playable game. This will coincide with some changes to my site - I want to make it a little more central for all the stuff I have floating out there on the web.

At the moment I have a number of different web sites and not much cohesion between them. So I will be making an "all things John" portal. That's a little while off yet, first things first is getting my Flash game up and running!

www.passfieldgames.com

No comments: