Tuesday, August 07, 2007

High Score

Right now I'm learning how to make games in Flash. And I'm loving it.

Playing a game in a browser is a bit like magic to me - I was never really quite sure how it was all done. But now I know! I'm quite excited about building a game that people will be able to play online... as soon as I get a game up and running I'll launch it on Casual Games Arcade.

While I've been delving into Flash I decided to try and understand that other black art - PHP. I want to add an online high score table to my games - doing online stuff is something that I really do view as magic and PHP seems to be the answer. Thanks to the interweb I've managed to find the necessary information and have gotten a test program up and running.

So now I'm doubly excited!

www.passfieldgames.com

No comments: