Tuesday, June 05, 2007

More Freeware!

Halloween Harry/Alien Carnage has only recently been released as freeware - and just when you thought it couldn't get any better I'm proud to announce that the Hebrew version of Flight of the Amazon Queen is now available for your downloading pleasure.



So, if you speak Hebrew and love graphic adventures, grab the game here!

You will need ScummVM to play the game, so if you don't have it yet, grab ScummVM here.

Instructions on how to get ScummVM working is available on the official ScummVM site at http://www.scummvm.org/

A big thanks to Ori Avtalion for hassling me to give permission for the release. His persistence paid off. Coming up soon is a Greek version of the game, which is quite cool as there never was an official Greek release. I'll post a link when it's done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love this game!

played it through last year, back then it wasn't a freeware (shh!)

Passfield Games said...

I'm glad you like the game.

And don't worry, I won't tell anybody that you played it before it was freeware :-)