Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Skip and Save launch

Today my first non-game app, Skip and Save, launched on the App Store.
You can download it from the App Store here.

To be honest, I have no idea how it will fair, or if anyone will be able to find it. I did a lot of research into app marketing - I followed sites that review apps, listened to app developer and app marketing podcasts and tried to understand the app market place. But it's still a new world for me and quite different to games.

Making the app was a lot of fun, so I would love for it to have some success to give me encouragement to make more apps. We'll have to wait and see how it goes. Expect a blog post on how the market perceived it in a month or two :-)

In the meantime, Pete and I are making progress on Billy Carts. I've been reworking the Track Manager code that builds the world around the player as they travel in whatever direction they choose. Will post some more screen shots soon!

- Johnno

No comments: