Saturday, July 14, 2007

Off To Seattle

I'll be heading off to the USA tomorrow to attend the Casual Connect conference in Seattle. There are lots of really cool sessions and some great speakers - so I'm looking forward to learning heaps while I'm there.

I'm going to miss Leigh, Ella and Zac - but luckily I've got Skype so we'll be in touch a lot - and I'm only gone for a week.

I have my iPod loaded up with some cool music that I got for my birthday, including the new Prince album, Planet Earth and the new Crowded House album, Time on Earth. Hmmm, Earth seems to be a common theme...

I also got The Making of Star Wars - an awesome book that is sadly too big to take with me. I'll be reading it as soon as I get back!

I also got a lot of other cool stuff for my birthday - the trip to Seattle from my wife being the biggie - but I got some authentic Sake and serving cups, a bottle of butterscotch Schnaps, some scratchies, a Robot Chicken DVD, chocolate, a cool shirt, a gift voucher and some video games. But best of all I got to have an awesome night out with some close friends.

Well, I have to go pack. See you after Seattle!

No comments: